2018 Fall Conference
November 5-7, 2018
Rocky Gap Resort Casino
-- REGISTER NOW --
What to Expect at the Conference
Each conference registration includes:
- Keynote and general sessions; speakers include representatives from Department of Education, NASFAA, State Presidents and Master Rick Rando.
- New member networking reception.
- Numerous arranged and informal networking opportunities
- Two breakfasts, one general session lunch, afternoon coffee and snack breaks, and an evening reception. (Guests may purchase a Guest Pass to participate in all meals).
- Opportunity to connect with key business partners, lenders and higher education support systems.
Who Should Attend?
Fall Conference is a must-attend for professionals working in the financial aid, scholarships, loans and/or higher education fields. It's appropriate for staff of all types of higher education institutions and those who support them, including:
- 4-yr, 2-yr, Public or Private Colleges and Universities
- High School Counselors or Administrators
- Financial Aid and Student Support departments
- For- profit companies who support and/or collaborate with financial aid administrators
- Business Partners or Educational Assistance Lenders
Registration: $135.00 (2018-19 Membership Required)
Late Registration (After 10/1): $150.00 (2018-19 Membership Required)
Guest Registration: $89.00 (Includes all conference meals)
Registration Cancellation Policy: Full conference registration refund may be reviewed by the executive board and only be granted to a member with an extreme extenuating circumstance. Contact Conference Chair at email@example.com for details.
16701 Lakeview Road
Flintstone, Maryland 21530
Located in Western Marylandís Allegany County, Rocky Gap Resort Casino overlooks Lake Habeeb and Rocky Gap State Park, and is 8.1 miles from Cumberland, Maryland. The property is just over two hours from Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, DC.
The 198 graciously appointed guest rooms and suites offer breathtaking views of the mountains and lake. Guests can also enjoy complimentary wireless Internet, indoor swimming pool, spa and fitness center, complimentary self-parking and valet parking and four restaurants and lounges. Rocky Gap Casino Resort is a smoke-free property.
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Group Hotel Rate: $89.00 per night
Book Hotel Reservations: Call 301-784-8489
Group Code: Tri State Annual Conference
Room Block: Reservations under our block of rooms must be made by 10/1/2018 to guarantee conference discount.
Additional Information: https://www.rockygapcasino.com/
All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card.
-- View Conference Presentation Archives --