The Association will be a model organization that provides proactive leadership in the Financial Aid Industry by setting new directions for the future and by meeting the needs of its members in the following areas:
- Provide leadership and high quality education and training.
- Acting as a link to and influence on other vital organizations (EASFAA, NASFAA, DOE, etc).
- Promoting our profession.
- Providing support and resources as a clearing house for information and ideas.
- Providing vital customer services to promote and maintain membership, and encouraging active participation by all members.