A MESSAGE FROM OUR CHAIR
Thank you for visiting the online home of the Delaware-District of Columbia-Maryland Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (Tri-State).
Welcome Officially to 2020-2021, DE-DC-MD ASFAA!
truly honored and excited to kick off this year with such an
enthusiastic group of people on this year’s Executive Board and
In order to respect the continuing safety guidelines by CDC regarding COVID-19, the board spent some time during our annual retreat “virtual” discussing ways in which to move forward in lieu of in-person events this year.
Although, we have decided to cancel the association’s annual Neophyte Workshop and Fall Conference this year, we promise to offer unique and productive opportunities to include:
- Professional development and career enhancement workshops,
- Online training and certification programs and;
- Virtual networking events and happy hours
The board will continue to obtain our association three-year vision model to:
1. Increase our Membership
2. Enhance and Increase our Training Footprint
3. Increase participation in Tri-State activities
4. Enrich the personal and professional development of our members
I encourage all members to embark on this journey with us for 2020-21, join a committee, volunteer your time and expertise and network with others.
I look forward to a great year of service!
Keia Brown, MFA