What you will do:
- With assistance from Sr. Director, define and manage external training and informational materials for students, parents, high school counselors and financial aid administrators. Materials will be delivered based on best fit channel, including but not limited to: live webinars, recorded webinars, in-person presentations, videos, reference guides, and case studies.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to implement the product vision and successfully enhance the products.
- Train internal staff to support sales and customer service efforts.
- Maintain written and recorded product documentation for student, parent, and professional audiences.
- Analyzing user needs, perform impact analysis, and develop business requirements/user stories. Documentation of requirements may take the shape of user stories, specifications, user interface mock-ups, flow charts, and diagrams.
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Support customer service by researching and advising on escalated issues.
- You possess 3+ years of experience and a track record of success in financial aid administration, software training, or software development.
- You have demonstrated presentation skills and have led staff training or user training.
- You have written clear, concise user-facing documentation or instructions.
- You have experience with tailoring communications to target audiences.
- You have a demonstrated ability to learn new end-user communication tools (Captivate, Proprofs, etc.).
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
- Organization and planning—Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses people on key priorities.
- Inquisitiveness and problem solving— Has a passion for learning and looks to apply new knowledge to practical solutions.
- Master of the details that matter – Pursues excellence rather than perfection, based on a keen understanding of user needs.
- Adapts quickly—Demonstrates ability to efficiently and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Get it done attitude— Owns a willingness to work hard and do what it takes to get the job done well.
- Teamwork—Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Listening skills—Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints, often before asserting his/her own viewpoint.
To apply visit: https://careers.collegeboard.org/job/1570747